Sunday, October 25, 2009

Movin and Groovin

Things seem to finally be moving along for me in the work department. Huzzah! I took a one-day temping assignment today and have today also received two calls inviting me for interview. I don't have a clue what jobs they are for - I've applied for so many that I need to check my notes at home to figure it out - but quite frankly, who cares.

I might actually reward myself with a day off from job applications tomorrow, though I will still have my wifey duty of a trip to the laundromat, I think there might be time to squeeze in an Adventure Tuesday...

Oh and.. I was reminded t'other day by Stoo that we've been making you play the 'who is blogging today' game by not identifying ourselves explicitly by name, so we might play with this a bit more soon and one of us will write a cryptic post and make you all guess who it is. Mwaahahahaaaaa.. I hope you've all been enjoying the game and I hope you've all guessed wrong at least once. :0)

We were introduced to the uber-geeky concept of 'The Game' recently. The object of the game is not to think about it. As long as you are not thinking about it, you are winning. But as soon as it appears in your mind, you've lost and have to start over again. So if any of you play the game, you've just lost too. Teehee..

1 comment: